MODULE 2: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Time & Location
About The Event
Women play many roles in the professional arena. From the woman who sits in the C-Suite to the one who is beginning to climb the corporate ladder, there are basic skills and awareness levels that must be in place. The Professional Development Module of Wise Women University will help make sure you achieve or maintain “A-game” status.
Among the expected outcomes are:
• A new and/or improved resume.
• A new and/or improved full and abbreviated bio.
• A clear understanding of your personal brand and how to begin marketing it (or enhance current marketing efforts.)
• A blueprint to help you to either (1) make the most of where you are in your current situation or (2) reinvent yourself.
• Identification of seven streams of revenue.
• Evaluation of proven leadership strategies.
The courses for this module are listed below. A description of each course is shared in the Professional Development Syllabus. (View/download on the Wise Woman University page.) The dates and times for each course are as follows:
January 7 – 8:00 PM EST – Orientation
January 14 – 8:00 PM EST – Course 1: Resumes That Reel in Results
January 21 – 8:00 PM EST – Course 2: The Birthing of a Brilliant Bio
January 28 – 8:00 PM EST – Course 3: The Essentials of Marketing & Branding
February 4 – 8:00 PM EST – Course 4: Grow Where You Are Planted: The Art of Reinvention
February 11 – 8:00 PM EST – Course 5: Seven Streams of Revenue
February 18 – 8:00 PM EST – Course 6: Leading Ladies
February 25 – 8:00 PM EST – Recap/Tying Any Loose Ends
With each course, you will receive:
• Video teaching sent three business days before the course date. This teaching will be made available electronically.
• Worksheets sent three business days before the course date. This information will also be made available electronically.
• Weekly online coaching to take place on the course dates provided. A recording will be made available.
• Continual online support forum through closed social media group.